Need help: Philips 9050 cannot connect to HearSuite 2024.2

So @lamcom -> to summarize, your copy of HearSuite didn't work but reinstalling @pvc 's copy of his HearSuite works? Where did you get your copy of HearSuite in the first place? Did you record your HearSuite's version number and the one from @pvc to compare to see if they are different version numbers?
below was the version which failed to connect to 9050:
1727321527981.png
The auto-updater keeps saying that my version was up to date. That was part of the reasons which fooled me. below is the courtesy version from @pvc :
1727321786875.png

Pfft; I need to update my firmware. I am one version back. I will see if I can find the command to check Noahlink Wireless 2 firmware version in Philips HearSuite.
Hi @pvc,
I have downloaded the exe file and tried to open it, but Iam unable to open it. Can you please help me out with this.
Thanks

I have downloaded the exe file and tried to open it, but Iam unable to open it. Can you please help me out with this.
Sure. I need a little more information. Which (.exe file) are we talking about?

ETA:Edit To Add; Okay I think we are talking about the HIMSA Noahlink Wireless Firmware Upgrade .exe file.

Don't run this unless you need it. Firmware Updates are destructive and can Brick the hardware device. I believe your problem may simply be a missing Noahlink Wireless driver because you plugged in your Noahlink Wireless before installing the fitting software which provides the necessary driver. See your other post, → Do we need to install any driver to use Noahlink Wireless?

Last edited:
Yes, please read you PM/Conversation for information on how to find Philips HearSuite 2024.2
Would it be possible to get the instructions to download 2024.2. Mine is stuck on 2024.1 as well.

Back