tesekkurle

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-09-08 at 15.04.51_338d9f53.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-08 at 15.04.51_338d9f53.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi @marco lu Welcome;
Read your PM/Conversation for info on how to find Phonak Target 10.0.0

Hi @bitxo Welcome;
I believe the latest version is Phonak Target 10.0.0. Perhaps some older Internet comments may refer to an older Phonak Target 9.1.1 as Phonak Target 9.11??

Me too please sir
Hi @bitxo Welcome;
I believe the latest version is Phonak Target 10.0.0. Perhaps some older Internet comments may refer to an older Phonak Target 9.1.1 as Phonak Target 9.11??

If anybody can give me a link to obtain the Phonak target software, it would make me very happy.
I am looking for it for a week now, but regretfully in vain..
Thanks in advance.
Jan

Hi @Jan Welcome;

Thanks a lot
I have two Virto B90 1923HO23 hearing aids with an accompanying Compilot. I am now trying to connect with my hearing aids via the Compilot using Target. This is not working. Is this even possible, or do I need a different version of Target?

I have two Virto B90 1923HO23 hearing aids with an accompanying Compilot. I am now trying to connect with my hearing aids via the Compilot using Target. This is not working. Is this even possible, or do I need a different version of Target?
Compilot is for Audio Streaming. You need a hearing aid programming device to connect your hearing aids to fitting software.

Please read a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (02 How to Program your Hearing Aids) and specifically;
Step 2 - Purchase a hearing aid programming device

The DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) access portals are at your finger tips via 24/7 cloud storage access.
  • Start here → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) to find the access portals
  • You can easily find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Thanks again!
I thought the compilot would do because the the programming unit looked exactly like it..
I will look into the informatioin you gave me.
Thanks again

Hello,

Could you please send me information on how to download the latest version of phonak target 10 software?

Hi @Static007 Welcome;

Back