Phonak target software 9.1

Hello!, anyone can share me the latest version of target please? does it work on MAC? I have windows as well

Hi @Dejintio Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversion for information about how to find Phonak Target 10.0.0

target please? does it work on MAC?
The answer is maybe it works on a Mac.
Here's a clip from a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software);

Will the fitting software work on my computer? The best answer for this question is typically found in a document published by the manufacturer and named (System Requirements). Generally, the fitting software works only on Windows Systems, or on Apple/Mac computers under emulation (example: Parallels Desktop for Mac or the free Boot Camp) though emulation still requires Windows to be installed. This is important; Emulation is just the first hurdle! Please note a second hurdle. These newer ARM processors (M1, M2 and soon M3, which are mostly Apple and even a few non-Apple computers) lack drivers for the most popular hearing aid programming device (Noahlink Wireless or Noahlink Wireless 2). In other words, your computer needs to be running (the older Intel Silicon processor, not the newer Apple ARM processor) in order to use the Noahlink Wireless driver. Computers with ARM processors (Apple Silicon M1, M2, M3) are listed in the DIY School PDF file (Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide).

Also; the DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) access portals are at your finger tips via 24/7 cloud storage access.
  • Start here → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) to find the access portals
  • You can easily find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Hello, i' m very glad to fond this forum.
, anyone can share me the latest version of target please?
Greetings from belgium

Hi @Royozz Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversion for information about how to find Phonak Target 10.0.0

Hi @cully4126 Welcome;

Hello, I've just switch to a phonak hearing aids and I would love to fine tuning it at home. Any chances I could get the downloading link for the Target software? Thanks for your help.

Hi @giakomon Welcome;

Hi, I have been reading a lot of the info on "DIY School hearing aids" and would like to get the Phonak Target software to adjust my Phonak Audeo hearing aids. Could someone help with the download link please?

Back