Phonak target software 9.1

I am new here and looking for a copy of the latest Phonak Target 10.0. I am new to this arena of self programming and looking forward to working on it tomorrow when I receive the bluetooth programmer. Thanks!!!

Hi @wsmith42 Welcome
Please read your conversion for information on how to find Phonak Target 10.0

hi there

my audiologist is great but on my last visit they informed me of their retirement and relocation is it possible to to request the Phonak target software so i can program my hearing aids in the future please

Hi, Could you please let me know where to download the latest version of Phonak Target?

Thanks

Hi @Dibbler Welcome;

Hi @pvc could you also show me the way to update from the Target 9 version as it is not updating automatically...
Thanks in advance
Emile

Hi @pvc could you also show me the way to update from the Target 9 version as it is not updating automatically...
Thanks in advance
Emile
Perhaps due to your geographical location? Please read your conversion for information on how to find Phonak Target 10.0

Perhaps due to your geographical location? Please read your conversion for information on how to find Phonak Target 10.0
Thank you very much as always. Tried changing my VPN once or twice but didn't succeed. Don't know where the location has to be... But hanks a lot for sharing. Awaiting (upgrade from Virto P90) my pre- ordered Spheres beginning September but could not resist waiting that long for the automatic Target update to install. Really looking forward to see if this Sphere brings us what they promise at Sonova.

So much useful information here. Thank you.
I'm currently using Oticon More 1. I've pretty much convinced myself to switch to Phonak. Is their fitting software available so I could familiarize myself so I could ask intelligent questions when the time comes.

Hi
Give me the link details for target phonak ;)
I'm tired of going to the setup point every now and then and waiting in line...Thanks!

Hi @misiek Welcome

Back