Phonak target software 9.1

Hi @kraken Welcome
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1.1

Hearing aids are typically programmed to fit your specific hearing loss and therefore are already currently programmed to the correct "volume". However, for someone new to wearing hearing aids that "volume" initially seems too loud, and especially for sounds such as water splashing in the sink, dishes clacking, potato chip bags crinkling, and such.
You were indeed correct in your assumption. The apparent loudness persisted only a few initial days, and now the problem does not persist any longer. Many thanks for your time and help! :)

Hey pvc, could you help me out finding the Phonak Target software too please? Thanks!

Hi @JamesJ Welcome
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1.1

Hi PVC, I've just joined and was wondering if you could let me know where to find the Phonak Target 9.1.1 software to please? many thanks if you can.

Hi @Donkears Welcome

Hi @Kodel Welcome

Hi @erhandler Welcome

Hi @phonneshera Welcome

Also; The DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) access portals are at your finger tips via 24/7 cloud storage access.
  • Start here → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) to find the access portals
  • You can easily find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Hello @pvc, I want to fit my Phonak Lumity HA with Target 9. I'm an experienced DSP audio developer. Hope to overcome some inefficient discussions with my acoustics ... I would be very grateful to receive a link the Target 9.x download.

Hi @Wellraff Welcome;
Read your PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1.0

Hi @Gillmor Welcome;
Read your PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1.0

Hi @Mxxx35 Welcome;

next up is biffman. looking to play with my old pair with the Target software. can you show me the way to acquire this please?

Hi biffman; Welcome

Back