DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2)

I think you will need to use the standard GN ReSound SmartFit, but with a pin code to unlock the hearing aids. Please read the DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids).

I will send you a PM/Conversation with two semi-permanent access portals to;
  • DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) Cloud Storage
  • DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) Cloud Storage (static/no-updates)

Try an Internet search for "amplifon pin code". But if you end up on the other forum, watch out for the → melware Hoax that is being sent to newbie HoH-Community members.

Last edited:
How do I confirm the year of manufacture for my Starkey RIC 312 Z Series i30 , I got them around 2017 but suspect they were older pair?

Read the clips below from DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Starkey) which may give clues. Internet searches for specific model releases may give clues. You can ask HoH-Community member @fireinzell (who has extensive Starkey knowledge). But I'm not sure if he will be too shy to answer on this forum? Though, if you end up on the other forum, watch out for themelware Hoax that is being sent to newbie HoH-Community members.

Clips:
See this Cable Guide as reference for Genesis/Evolv models.
See this Cable Guide as reference for (Livio Edge AI or Livio AI, Livio, Halo iQ, Muse iQ, SoundLens, Synergy iQ)
See this Cable Guide as reference for older models.

Also, read the Starkey section of a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Big-5 Platforms/New Chips) which (lists by date) the major manufacturer platforms.

I was hoping to find a link to download

Miracle Ear HarmonyII9.0.8/me9.0.5

I want to try and adjust myself tired of weekly trips to office for adjustments. Thanks

Hi @vegas702 Welcome
Please read you PM/Conversation for information about how to find Miracle Ear HarmonyII9.0.8/me9.0.5

Hello, I‘m looking for the Bernafon Oasis NXT 2024 Software. Thanks in advance.

Hi @Olha Please read your PM/Conversation for how to find Bernafon OasisNXT 2024.1

Hi @pvc, may I get Rexton Connexx/RexFit? I have to try this now that I have Noahlink and connected to Opn yesterday. Its time for KS7. Thank you.

Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Connexx 9.11.15/RexFit9.11.15

Hi @rjschneider; Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Bernafon OasisNXT 2024.1 for newer/current Bernafon hearing aids.

Merhaba @rjschneider ; Daha yeni/mevcut Bernafon işitme cihazları için Bernafon OasisNXT 2024.1'i nasıl bulacağınız hakkında bilgi almak için lütfen Özel Mesajınızı/Sohbetinizi okuyun.
Merhaba, Bernafon Oasis NXT yazılımına sahip olmak istiyorum, benimle paylaşır mısınız lütfen?

• Daha yeni/güncel Bernafon işitme cihazları için Bernafon OasisNXT 2024.1.22'nin nasıl bulunacağı hakkında bilgi için lütfen PM/Görüşmenizi okuyun.
  • Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Bernafon OasisNXT 2024.1.22 for newer/current Bernafon hearing aids.

Hi my mum has recently got a pair of Resound demo HAs that might benefit from tweaking, does anyone have the GN Resound SmartFit + Aventa 3 software please?

Hi @Donkears Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find ReSound SmartFit 1.18 + Aventa 3

Hello, I‘m looking for the ReSound SmartFit 1.18 Software. I need this to set up the ReSound Nexia.
Thank you and best regards.

Hi @Salve Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find ReSound SmartFit 1.18 + Aventa 3

Back