Connexx 9

Hi @johnains; Welcome
Read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Connexx 9.11.15/SiFit9.11.15

I also need the latest Signia Connexx 9 software, please

Hi @NHA
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Connexx 9.11.15/SiFit9.11.15

Hi @teddywestside Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Connexx 9.11.15/SiFit9.11.15

can't find the product in Italy, id like to program my aids myself. thanks

Hi @zuoppi
Welcome;

Hi @aashishkul Welcome;

Hi @tonywhite Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Connexx 9.11.15/SiFit9.11.15 and how to read the DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2 ) PDF Files.

I am a newbie, but an olster at 80 years. I would like to experiment (DIY) with my TH advanced 7 RIC LI T hearing aids. I need the connexx 9 software and I from what I understand a programing device like Noah. Would some help get me started on the right track. Hope this is the right place to ask for help! jack

Hi Jack; Welcome;

Give me a minute to research your hearing aid model (7 RIC LI T);

Meanwhile, No not Noah. You need Noahlink Wireless or Noahlink Wireless 2. Here's a clip from DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Noahlink Wireless 2 - DIY User Guide);
Noah ( currently Noah 4 or Noah-ES) is database software that professional audiologists use to group many clients that use various brands of fitting software into a single Noah database. As self-fitters, we don’t need all this overhead. Instead we run the fitting software standalone with the standalone database included in the fitting software.

The DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) access portals are at your finger tips via 24/7 cloud storage access.
  • Start here → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) to find the access portals
  • You can easily find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Sorry, I got distracted.

HMm; Signia hearing aid model (7 RIC LI T)???

Maybe you are wearing ReBranded Signia hearing aids? Perhaps these→ AudioService Hearing Aids?

If you are wearing ReBranded AudioService Hearing Aids then you can't use Connexx 9.11.15/SiFit9.11.15 for Signia Newer/Current hearing aids. You will need to use Connexx 9.8.5/AudioFit 9.8.11 for AudioService.

But first please read a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids);

Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Connexx 9.8.5/AudioFit 9.8.11 for AudioService.

I am a newbie, but an olster at 80 years. I would like to experiment (DIY) with my TH advanced 7 RIC LI T hearing aids. I need the connexx 9 software and I from what I understand a programing device like Noah. Would some help get me started on the right track. Hope this is the right place to ask for help! jack
Thank-you for your past help. I now have a noahlink wireless 2 and the latest connexx software. When selecting noahlink wireless in the fitting software, it will not identify my hearing aides (7 RIC LI T). Do I have to sign up for telecare? I tried, but it reqiuires a WSA number which I don't have. The account did not go through because of this missing info. I am going to your cloud storage now to see if I can figure it out and I won't have to trouble you further. The noahlink flashes temporarily before it says they can't be identified. Thank-you! jack

I now have a noahlink wireless 2 and the latest connexx software.
Typically Connexx software will NOT work for Rebranded hearing aids. Follow the original instructions reposted below.

HMm; Signia hearing aid model (7 RIC LI T)???

Maybe you are wearing ReBranded Signia hearing aids? Perhaps these→ AudioService Hearing Aids?

If you are wearing ReBranded AudioService Hearing Aids then you can't use Connexx 9.11.15/SiFit9.11.15 for Signia Newer/Current hearing aids. You will need to use Connexx 9.8.5/AudioFit 9.8.11 for AudioService.

But first please read a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids);

When you finish reading a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids) then read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find; Connexx 9.8.5/AudioFit 9.8.11 for AudioService

Back