Suggestions for Exploring - Danavox Danafit 1.5 or Danalogic 1.15

Okay I believe that (Danalogic 1.18) is for (UK + Ireland NHS) version and we are missing the version for Public Health care in Denmark:

I don't see any Danalogic 1.18 option related to Denmark;
c1.png

After installation the three newest RIC models are older UK-NHS models;
c5-png.655

Attachments

• c5.png
    c5.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
ReSoundXE BeMore1.18.324.0detailsJan/31/2024

@ANMA Since we now know that (Danalogic 1.18) will not fit your HAs, I'm warming up to your prediction that (XE BeMore 1.18.324.0) will be the fitting software for Public Health care in Denmark.

Too bad (XE BeMore 1.18.324.0) is hidden and we don't know where to find it?

If anyone has a appointment coming up soon please sneak a peek at the upper left corner of your Audiologist's computer display to see the name and version number being used. For example;

c6.png

I could see it was XE BeMore 1.16 that was opened from noah es and no it was not possible to get a copy

I just found this post,

I think Danalogic 1.15 is what I need if it's catered to the NHS and not Danafit, do you still have this?

I want to see if that will connect to my older hearing aids which I was allowed to keep.

@pvc

In other news, I got Danalogic 1.18 installed and it connected fine to my hearing aids which are NHS issue.

Yes, I can show you how to find a copy of Danalogic 1.15 (read your Conversation). Though, I suspect that (Danalogic 1.18) is a later version of (Danalogic 1.15) and that both are versions of ReSound SmartFit. All three are similar in size. Since all three are the same software, they will likely not be able to co-exist.

Note that some ReBranded software does have their update capability disabled (Phonak Target for example). Others may allow future software updates. Maybe the update rules are dictated by whatever deal was reached to facilitate using the specific models of ReBranded hearing aids?

Yes, I can show you how to find a copy of Danalogic 1.15 (read your Conversation). Though, I suspect that (Danalogic 1.18) is a later version of (Danalogic 1.15) and that both are versions of ReSound SmartFit. All three are similar in size. Since all three are the same software, they will likely not be able to co-exist.

Note that some ReBranded software does have their update capability disabled (Phonak Target for example). Others may allow future software updates. Maybe the update rules are dictated by whatever deal was reached to facilitate using the specific models of ReBranded hearing aids?
Thank you, I'll take a look.

I just found out that the old legacy software version if it was from Resound is called Aventa, do you know if Danalogic had a similar version to it or do you have one in your archives?

Usually Current and Legacy are "Both" installed. SmartFit has something called Smart Launcher and based on the hearing aid model you choose, or the hearing aid model that is "Connected" then you will be sent to the correct module SmartFit module or Aventa 3 module.

Though, you can override this. Look for an Option that says "Launch Aventa3" or whatever it would be named in a ReBranded version.

Unfortunately; Launch i-Fit Aventa does nothing with Danalogic 1.18. I suspect it is not included with this version.

c1.png

That is a shame, I do wonder if it was included with a much earlier version of Danalogic 1.xx

Going back 3 years ago when I got upgraded to these aids, they did transition the data from my old Danalogic aids to the new ones.

Okay, I tested Danalogic 1.15 and it has the same models as Danalogic 1.18. That is (Actio, Ambio Smart, Ambio). I added the test results to the documentation so that I don't repeat it again ;) Moral of the story, use the later version since they fit the same models.

Last edited:
I want to see if that will connect to my older hearing aids which I was allowed to keep.
What is the older model are you trying to connect? Or maybe post a picture of the older hearing aids.

Oh, okay. Since (i-Fit Aventa) seems to be the equivalent of (Aventa 3) for Legacy hearing aids then we are either missing the (i-Fit Aventa) module , or perhaps it's in a separate download somewhere??

One thing you might try (unless you have already tried) is just try connecting to the hearing aids (see instructions below).

c1-png.761

The fitting software has the ability to determine which module to launch when the hearing aid is detected. Though there are several conditions that must be met before connecting with NoahLink Wireless. Here's a clip from a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Noahlink Wireless 2 - DIY User Guide);

How to connect the Fitting Software to your Hearing Aids?

Again; this is Bluetooth Low Energy/BLE, which is not the same as BlueTooth used in cellphones and such. So forget about typical pairing. There is no pairing involved. Instead you need to Connect. But first choose a device location with a clear line-of-sight to the hearing instruments and away from interfering wireless sources (WLAN, streamers).

• In your fitting software you will need to Select or Specify that Noahlink Wireless is to be used as your programming device. Your fitting software may be defaulting to a different programming device. So check this first.
  • Prepare the hearing aids to enter fitting mode. This is accomplished with an off-on cycle of the hearing aids. For disposable battery models open and close the hearing aid battery doors. For rechargables apply a very long button press for off and repeat for on. Or, place them in your charger and then remove them in order to turn the hearing aids off and on.
  • Tip: Don’t walk away from your computer/Noahlink Wireless with connected hearing aids in your ears! This is especially important during lengthy hearing aid firmware updates and could result in bricking some hearing aid models.
  • Your fitting software may require that you Click an option to Connect to your hearing aids. But there could also be prerequisites such as (selecting a client). Optionally, your fitting software may automatically connect after you have selected a client and proceed into the fitting session.
  • Your hearing aids may need to have Bluetooth turned off for a connected cellphone before trying to connect Noahlink Wireless to your hearing aids.
You should be able to connect easily after you have;
  • Installed the fitting software first (before plugging-in Noahlink Wireless) to provide a driver.
  • Connected your Noahlink Wireless device via a USB port/non-USB hub.
  • Verified that your hearing aids do indeed support the Noahlink Wireless BLE protocol.
  • Prepped your hearing aids to enter fitting mode/off-on cycle.
  • Selected Noahlink Wireless as your programming device in the fitting software.
  • Turn Bluetooth off for any other connected-to-HA devices.
  • Taken the proper fitting software action (perhaps clicking a Connect option) to Connect the fitting software to your hearing aids.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't think that will work. I believe we are missing the (i-Fit Aventa3) module. Perhaps it was a standalone (i-Fit/Aventa3) software release from the past that we don't know about?? Or an earlier combined version (earlier than Danalogic 1.15) that we don't know about?

Oh, okay. Since (i-Fit Aventa) seems to be the equivalent of (Aventa 3) for Legacy hearing aids then we are either missing the (i-Fit Aventa) module , or perhaps it's in a separate download somewhere??

One thing you might try (unless you have already tried) is just try connecting to the hearing aids (see instructions below).

c1-png.761
I’ve tried that already and it doesn’t work unfortunately.
Sorry, I don't think that will work. I believe we are missing the (i-Fit Aventa3) module. Perhaps it was a standalone (i-Fit/Aventa3) software release from the past that we don't know about?? Or an earlier combined version (earlier than Danalogic 1.15) that we don't know about?
Yes it’s more than likely, I think if we can either find it stands alone or a very early version of Danalogic it may well have it.

I’m guessing you don’t have it in your archives?
Is largely discontinued now but I know plenty of NHS patients who are still on those hearing aids and haven’t been upgraded.

Back