Resound software

kostopman

Reaction score
Hello.
I am newbie in DIY hearing aid self fitting.
I have a resound one hearing aid. and 5 years of warranty will be expired soon.
so I want to try to fit it by myself. I know I need a resound smartfit software and airlink 2 or noahlink.
I tried to download smartfit, but all the link has been dead. Could anyone please help me to get the software? Thank you very much for your help.

Hi @kostopman Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for info on how to find for ReSound SmartFit 2.0 + Aventa 3

Here's a clip below from a DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for ReSound). Note that for model ReSound ONE you only need to use the (Noahlink Wireless 2 or Noahlink Wireless) hearing aid programming device;

• Legend: NW = Noahlink Wireless/Caution: Noah, NOAHlink & Noahlink Wireless are 3 different things
• Legend: HP = (Hi Pro or mini Pro) with standard cs44 cables and also flexstrips or adapter

• 2022-Q3 (OMNIA) RIE-R = NW
• 2022-Q3 (OMNIA) RIE312 = NW
• 2022-Q3 (OMNIA) RIE13 = NW
• 2023-Q1 (OMNIA) miniRIE-R = NW new and no cable guide published
• 2023-Q1 (OMNIA) BTE = NW new and no cable guide published
• 2023-Q1 (OMNIA) PBTE = NW new and no cable guide published
• 2023-Q1 (OMNIA) CIC-10 = NW ?? new and no cable guide published??
• 2023-Q1 (OMNIA) ITE/ITC-R = NW ?? new and no cable guide published??

• 2022-Q3 (ONE) RIE = NW
• 2022-Q3 ONE) BTE = NW
• 2022-Q3 (Rechargeable-Customs) = NW
• --(Rechargeable-Customs alternative) CIC = HP with Flexstrips

• 2021-Q1 (Key) Customs, RIE, BTE = NW
• --(Key alternative) Customs, RIE 61 DRW, BTE 67 DW = HP with Flexstrips
• --(Key alternative) RIE 62-DRW, BTE 77-DW, BTE 88-DWH = HP with original adapter
• --(Key alternative) BTE 98 DW = HP with special battery door

Oh, let me qualify that; Assuming you have the RIC or BTE model, then you only need to use the (Noahlink Wireless 2 or Noahlink Wireless) hearing aid programming device

Hello, can you share the link to download the latest software for fitting resound hearing aids?

Hi @Static007 Welcome;
Read your PN/Conversation for where to find information on how to find for ReSound SmartFit 2.0 + Aventa 3

Back