Query regarding Starkey Hearing Aid

aud.aqeel

Reaction score
Hi,
I received two Starkey S Series MicroTech Focus 30 BTE Hearing Aids. I want to ask whether these are programmable or not? I saw a website mentioning that these are app controlled. I'm neither able to find an app to program them or information regarding the programming adapter to use for programming. Your support in this regard is needed.
Many thanks,
Aqeel

Attachments

• s-l12001-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg
    s-l12001-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
I want to ask whether these are programmable or not?
Yes, they should be programmable.

Please read a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids) which is alphabetized by manufacturer and scroll down to Starkey; Here's a partial clip and (I am a little busy at this moment, Be Back Later);

Starkey ReBranded Models:

Both the New Starkey Pro Fit and Legacy Starkey Inspire can be used for Starkey's multi-branded products. The ReBranded names are listed below. Note that it is rather simple to run the Starkey fitting software with a "launch" parameter for both Starkey Inspire X for Legacy for hearing aids, or Starkey Starkey Pro Fit for newer/current hearing aids. However,

Yes, they should be programmable.

Please read a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids) which is alphabetized by manufacturer and scroll down to Starkey; Here's a partial clip and (I am a little busy at this moment, Be Back Later);

Starkey ReBranded Models:

Both the New Starkey Pro Fit and Legacy Starkey Inspire can be used for Starkey's multi-branded products. The ReBranded names are listed below. Note that it is rather simple to run the Starkey fitting software with a "launch" parameter for both Starkey Inspire X for Legacy for hearing aids, or Starkey Starkey Pro Fit for newer/current hearing aids. However,
Thanks @pvc. I was able to open microtech software but I don't know which programming adapter to use with this hearing aid. It would be a great help if you or any other member can send me the pic of that adapter.

I received two Starkey S Series MicroTech Focus 30 BTE Hearing Aids.
They look old!! Maybe Starkey S Series. The (DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Starkey) has a link that points to a cable guide and here's a clip from that cable guide. The Boots (Pink/Green) are likely impossible to find plus you need cables (likely, Starkey Purple/Straight Cable) example on left below marked as Starkey cs44 cable.

a1.jpg
3-jpg.425

They look old!! Maybe Starkey S Series. The (DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Starkey) has a link that points to a cable guide and here's a clip from that cable guide. The Boots (Pink/Green) are likely impossible to find plus you need cables (likely, Starkey Purple/Straight Cable) example on left below marked as Starkey cs44 cable.

View attachment 844
3-jpg.425
Bundle of thanks.

Back