Phonak target software 9.1

Roby206

Reaction score
Hello

Can I get the link to phonak target software to download?

Thanks
Robert

Hi @Roby206 Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation shortly for information on how to find Phonak Target 9.1.1 and also how to read the DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2 ) PDF Files.

Hello. I have Hansetron bluetooth hearing aids. Can they be DIY configured ?

I have Hansetron bluetooth hearing aids. Can they be DIY configured ?
Maybe; perhaps your Hansaton Hearing Aids are ReBranded Unitron hearing aids made by the Unitron part of Phonak, in which case you could try using the Hansaton Scout 5.6 fitting software plus a hearing aid programming device.

or they could be ReBranded hearing aids made by Signia, in which case you could try using the Hansaton Connexx 8.3 fitting software plus a hearing aid programming device.

Here's two clips from DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids) which is organized/sorted into sections by manufacturer;

Hansaton Scout 5.6 is a version of Unitron TrueFit for ReBranded Hansaton
Models (flow+, AQ sound SHD, sound SHD, AQ jam SHD, jam SHD, beat, flow, soundHD, jamHD, sound, jam)

Signia Connexx Hansaton The Hansaton Connexx 8.3 HansaFit 8.3 fitting software for ReBranded Signia models (ANTARO, INARA, SARINO, LINNEA, SOUL Business 3G, SOUL Economy 3G, Hyeum 16, Hyeum 8, AQ FIRST 3G, AQ BUSINESS 3G, AQ COMFORT 3G, MEMO) is not locked. Simply run the ReBranded software.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. What sort of programming device do you think I would need ? I was hoping it could all be done via bluetooth :(

Hi @pvc
I have now a Signia intus 3 hearing aids.
Can I get the link to connexx 9.9 software to download?

Thanks
Robert

I have now a Signia intus 3 hearing aids.
Can I get the link to connexx 9.9 software to download?
Hi Robert Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation in a short while for info on how to find Connexx 9.11.15/SiFit9.11.15 for Signia

I think you mean model Intuis 3 hearing aids. Though, your limited choice of hearing aid programming devices for this model may come as a surprise to you. Here's a clip from a DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia);

Legend: NW = Noahlink Wireless/Caution: Noah, NOAHlink & Noahlink Wireless are 3 different things
Legend: HP = (Hi Pro or mini Pro) with standard cs44 cables and also maybe flexstrips or adapters
Legend: ConnexxAir ConnexxLink = themselves (ConnexxAir ConnexxLink)
  • 2016-Q2 RIC Intuis 3 312 HP with cables and #312 programming pill
  • 2016-Q2 BTE Intuis 3 S 312 HP with cables and #312 programming pill
  • 2016-Q2 BTE Intuis 3 M 13 HP with cables and #13 programming pill
  • 2016-Q2 BTE Intuis 3 P 13 HP with cables and Programming Shoe
  • 2016-Q2 BTE Intuis 3 SP 675 HP with cables and Programming Shoe

Thank you for your reply. What sort of programming device do you think I would need ? I was hoping it could all be done via bluetooth :(
Hi @Gordz
Maybe I forgot to answer your question or it got buried in a PM/Conversation??

No, Sorry you cannot use Bluetooth as a replacement for the required hearing aid programming device! As noted above we don't exactly know which hearing aid manufacturer your ReBranded hearing aid came from, and we don't know the specific model for your ReBranded hearing aids.

So it is difficult to say with precision which hearing aid programming device you can use. Though, we can say that the most recently manufactured hearing aid models (if they are big enough to include a wireless radio chip, some CIC models are not big enough) use the industry standard Noahlink Wireless 2.

Back