Oticon Genie2 - software download?

Sure; Please read your PM/Conversation for info on how to find Oticon Genie2 2024.2
After this 2024.2 release your Genie Updater should start working again.

Good day,

I bought Oticon Xceed 1 SP and NOAHlink Wireless 2 I can't get by anymore because I don't have the Genie 2 software. I can't download it anywhere, please help me

Hi @Deaf87 Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for info on how to find Oticon Genie2 2024.2

I read the end and downloaded all the pdfs, I got stuck there, I wanted to register on the oticon website, but I don't have the Account Number.

• You don't need to download the PDFs. They are available to VIEW 24/7 directly from cloud storage.
  • Don't register with any manufacturer. That is only for professional Audiologists who want to order hearing aids and accessories.
  • In your conversation the first line says "Here's a link →", Click that link ;)

Last edited:
Sometime things can seem confusing when you first start using a new forum. ;)

Good morning. I think you have what you need now. If not, just ask again.

Good morning, there's nothing, I'll try again, nothing 404 Not Found - HTTP it's just wasting my time. .

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 1
Thank you so much, my heart is filled with joy. I don't know how to express my gratitude!" If you’d like to share more about what made you feel this way, I’m all ears! :) we really appreciate it!

• Run the Oticon Genie 2 fitting software
  • Click the "Resource Center" tab in the left pane
  • Select a HI Family (for example Xceed) and check that Box
  • Read the TD/Technical Datasheet (scroll down to see additional pages)
c1.jpg

I got my first hearing aid today. There's a noise and the first appointment with an acoustician isn't for another 3 weeks. I want to customize it myself. Could I please get the download link for Oticon Genie2. Thank you

Hi @Eddy; Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for info on how to find Oticon Genie2 2024.2

Back