New Phonak Target 10 for new (Audéo Infinio) hearing aids

pvc

Reaction score
Phonak Target 10 - Build 2318:
Compatibility of new hearing instruments, performance improvements, general bug fixes.

Target User Guide;
The user guide provides an introduction to hearing aid fitting using Phonak Target. The guide is accessible directly via Help-menu or following link:

You can update older versions of Target yourself. Just look at your first Target display screen. It has an Update tab on the bottom of the screen. Click it. :cool:

Okay, and also you can do it yourself; Click Updates first @bottom-right of Phonak Target to get to this Updates screen.
  • You have the ability to Download
  • You have the ability to Install
  • You even have the ability to Save

c1-png.550

New hearing aid models (Phonak Infinio) fitting with Target 10.0. Here's a→ Link. And, here's some new claims.
  • Autosense OS™ 6.0 is now available for the Phonak Infinio platform devices. This introduces the new Spheric Speech in Loud Noise program for Sphere devices.
  • Adaptive Phonak Digital 2.0 has been updated to Adaptive Phonak Digital 3.0 and APD Contrast 3.0.
  • Speech Enhancer is now enabled “ON” for all experience levels within the new Adaptive Phonak Digital (APD) 3.0 and APD Contrast 3.0.

c1.jpg

Here's a clip about the Dome proposer;
Phonak Target 10.0 shows recommendations for domes. See Figure 2 for an example. This is not new but the recommendations you have seen in the past may be different now. This is because Phonak Target 10.0 uses a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) dome proposer based on learnings from thousands of successful fittings.
Figure 2: Example of dome recommendations.
coupling.png

Last edited:
Pfft; This change seems a little confusing; It says;
"First the message confirms the Target curves have already been adapted based on the selected fitting formula. You will then notice options greyed out which are changes which must be applied if you choose to proceed and confirmation that the fine tuning will not be reset. You have the option to further reset all fine tuning and/or reset the program options. You can also choose not to apply any of the changes to the fitting."
Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Recalculating the fitting

When changes are made to the fitting that affect how the hearing aid should calculate targets you are prompted with an orange icon over the target symbol to recalculate. This dialog box has been updated in Target 10.0. See an example in Figure 3.

recalculate.png

Last edited:
Phonak describes this as a new platform. They always do! Also ppl on another forum are describing this as a new chip/chipset as if it relates back to (hardware upgrades for computers or cellphones). I don't think so! It seems like only software and/or firmware changes to me.

Nevertheless, when a hearing aid manufacturer declares a new platform we must also refer to that new platform name to avoid confusion. I will be updating the DIY School Hearing hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF file named (Big-5 Platforms Chips) to include the Phonak Infinio platform.

Last edited:
HMm; Maybe Phonak also introduced Name Confusion along with introducing the two new model names;
  • Audéo R Infinio
  • Audéo Sphere Infinio
I don't see any Product Information PDFs yet describing the features in detail; Though, they are both rechargeable, so why only one model is designated as "R"? Maybe they are beginning to drop the "R" designation because all models will be rechargeable? But why drop it for one model and not the other???

Hello,
the distance and schedules don't really help to go often to my audio prosthetist,
I would be interested in a link to download phonax target
applications such as myphonax being very frustrating in terms of possibility, knowing that I have had prostheses since 1988

thank you in advance

Hi @MagiX Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find → Phonak Target 10.0.0

Phonak describes this as a new platform. They always do! Also ppl on another forum are describing this as a new chip/chipset as if it relates back to (hardware upgrades for computers or cellphones). I don't think so! It seems like only software and/or firmware changes to me.

Nevertheless, when a hearing aid manufacturer declares a new platform we must also refer to that new platform name to avoid confusion. I will be updating the DIY School Hearing hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF file named (Big-5 Platforms Chips) to include the Phonak Infinio platform.
Oh I see now, It has new (add-on chips). Not a new (CPU/Central Processing Unit) chip. See this → post.

Hi there,
I am also looking for Phonak Target 10.x for DIY settings of my Virtio Paradise.
Can you please tell me, where to find?
Thank you very much!

Hi @phileas Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find → Phonak Target 10.0.0

Also, don't assume you can use Noahlink Wireless or Noahlink Wireless 2 for all tiny hearing aids. Here's a partial clip from a DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak);

• Legend: NW = Noahlink Wireless/Caution: Noah, NOAHlink & Noahlink Wireless are 3 different things
  • Legend: HP = (Hi Pro or mini Pro) with Phonak/Unitron cs44-a cables and also maybe flexstrips or adapters

• 2022-Q3 Audéo L-R RIC = NW
  • 2022-Q3 Audéo L-RT RIC = NW
  • 2022-Q3 Audéo L-RL RIC = NW
  • 2022-Q2 Audéo P-R RIC = NW
  • 2022-Q2 Audéo P-R Fit RIC = NW
  • 2021-Q3 Audéo P-RT RIC = NW
  • 2021-Q3 Audéo P-312 RIC = NW
  • 2021-Q3 Audéo P-13T RIC = NW, HP
  • 2021-Q3 Audéo P-RL RIC = NW
  • 2021-Q1 Naída P-UP BTE = NW, HP
  • 2021-Q1 Naída P-PR BTE = NW
  • 2020-Q3 Virto P-312 CIC = HP
  • 2020-Q3 Virto P-10 CIC = HP
  • 2020-Q3 Virto P-Titanium CIC = HP
  • 2020-Q3 Virto P-312 ITC = NW, HP

Pvc, could you help me with getting target software?

I just got myself a phonak naida m70-sp, and it says it needs ‘fitting’. Some research suggests I need to set it up first using noah wireless and target software?

Thx in advance!

Hi @Cheet22 Welcome;

Hello ,
I am looking for phonak target software for my phonal L90 ,kindly guide where can i find the same.
thanks

Hi @breaking324 Welcome;

Hello!
I'm looking for Phonak Target 10.0 software for Sky M70-M to use with Noahlink Wireless.

Back