Looking for older versions of Oticon Genie 2017.1 Legacy fitting software?

pvc

Reaction score
There is no need to look for for versions that are older than Oticon Genie 2017.1 Legacy fitting software.

Oticon Genie 2017.1 is for any/all Oticon Legacy hearing aids. Please review the tricky-tip below so that your view of legacy models is;
  • All-Legacy-Models
  • instead of Only-First-Page-of-Legacy-Models
Tricky-Tip: Click the More icon to see other legacy models and be aware that you can also scroll the resultant pop-up window to find even more legacy models.

JTYxQA8.png

Last edited:
To summarize: There is no need to look for an older version of Genie (older than Oticon Genie 2017.1 Legacy fitting software). Click the More icon and then Scroll. This was edited to be more precise instead of joking-around. ;)

Last edited:
This was my Bad! The extra Tricky-Tip should have been documented in the DIY School Hearing Aids document named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software). And, now it has been documented! Thanks @hearingclinicpsh for helping us fix this undocumented peculiar view of Legacy Oticon hearing aid models.

Last edited:
Hello
Could you send me a download link for "genie 2017.1".I have 2023.2, but the hearing aids are too old. ;-/
Thank you in advance

Hi helmi; Welcome. Read your PM/Conversation soon RE how to find Oticon Genie 2017.1 Legacy fitting software.

Yep; read your PM/Conversation shortly RE how to find Oticon Genie 2017.1 for legacy Oticon hearing aids

Welcome, Pleasae read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Oticon Genie 2017.1 for legacy Oticon hearing aids

Here's some cloud storage navigation tips for reading DIY School Hearing Aids PDF files:
Featuring one-click cloud storage access. Bruh... That's Awesome!! :cool:
  • You can find the Access Portal for DIY School Hearing Aids in this/my main Topic → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2)
  • You can easily find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • You can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Last edited:
Welcome, Pleasae read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Oticon Genie 2017.1 for legacy Oticon hearing aids

Here's some cloud storage navigation tips for reading DIY School Hearing Aids PDF files:
Featuring one-click cloud storage access. Bruh... That's Awesome!! :cool:
  • You can find the Access Portal for DIY School Hearing Aids in this/my main Topic → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2)
  • You can easily find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • You can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"
Hi pvc, would you be able to show me how to download the Oticon Genie 2017.1? Thanks!

Hi @r_c Welcome
Please read your PM/conversation for information about how to find Oticon Genie 2017.1 for legacy Oticon hearing aids

Last edited:
Hi pvc, could you please provide me a link to download Oticon Genie 2017.1 for my Alta 1 Pro pair? Thank you.

Hi @AndreiC Welcome;
Please read your PM/conversation for information about how to find Oticon Genie 2017.1 for legacy Oticon hearing aids

Back