How to get Starkey Pro Fit?

mah

Reaction score
I understand I'll need to purchase a Noahlink wireless device to use it, but how can I get the Pro Fit software so I can program my own HAs?

Hi @mah Welcome
Please read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find;
  • PatientBase 27.0.10001.0
  • Starkey ProFitSetup 2024.1 (or latest) for newer/current hearing aids
  • Starkey Inspire X 2023.1 for older/Legacy hearing aids
You can eliminate (Starkey Inspire X 2023.1) if you only want Pro Fit. But PatientBase is required.

Last edited:
For Questions about system requirements, Try an Internet search for (starkey profit requirements);

Recommended System Requirements
Prior to Install
For successful Pro Fit installation and operation, please make sure your computer has the following:
  • Processor Speed: Pentium® 4 or higher recommended
  • System RAM: 4 GB
  • Operating System: Windows® 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11 (Windows 7 and Windows 8 or 8.1 support ends December 31, 2023)
  • Hard Disk: Hard disk space required to run 1.5GB
  • Browsers (for eStore access, Pro Fit Help file, and TeleHear):
    • Chrome® - latest version
    • Firefox® - latest version
    • Microsoft Edge® - latest version
  • Communications Port for Programmer:
    • Serial COM port (or an approved USB to Serial converter) is required for HiPro and HiPro 2
    • USB port for SpeedPort, SpeedPort 2, NOAHlink, HiPRO USB, 2.4 GHz Wireless Programmer and NOAHlink wireless programmer
  • Audio Hardware: Sound card and stereo speakers are recommended to take full advantage of media sounds
  • Client Database: NOAH System 4 or PatientBase

request Starkey fitting software. Thanks.

Please read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find Starkey Pro Fit 3.0.10106.0 aka/2024.0

Can anyone provide the Starkey PriceList (pdf) of India in Rupees?
Thanks in advance.

Can anyone provide the Starkey PriceList (pdf) of India in Rupees?
Price list from Who?

Starkey has its Corporate headquarters
Starkey Hearing Technologies
6700 Washington Avenue S.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

and then it has branch offices around the world;
"https://www.starkeyindia.com/international"

But you have to open a professional account for your business in order to purchase hearing aids.
They don't sell to the public.

request to provide the same.

Okay, read your PM/Conversation for information for information on how to find Starkey Inspire X 2023.1 aka (27.1)

Please read a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software) for install instructions because;
Important: To run the Starkey software, you must run PatientBase, not the software itself! The first time you run PatientBase, you will be asked to specify a username and password. Choose an easy-to-remember username and password and keep it in mind or you will be locked out of PatientBase!

Please read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find Starkey Pro Fit 3.0.10106.0 aka/2024.0
I would like a link to Starkey" Pro Fir software also. A 38 year hearing aid user. I already have a Noahlink Wireless, so hoping I can use that to connect to my 3 year old Starkey Audibel VIA 2400. Thanks.

Hi @kburleigh Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation (after a short while) for information on how to find;
  • PatientBase Setup 27.0.10001.0
  • Starkey Pro Fit 3.0.10106.0 aka/2024.0
  • Starkey Inspire X 2023.1 aka older-v27.0 (for Multi-Brand)
But first you need to read a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF file named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids) where you will find detailed instructions for how to install Starkey ProFit and Inspire for only-Starkey-brand-hearing-aids And, separate detailed instructions for Starkey-Multi-Brand-hearing-aids.

At this moment I am unsure about which Starkey hearing aid model equates to the (ReBranded Audibel VIA 2400) model so I can't say for sure if Noahlink Wireless is the correct hearing aid p[programming device.

But first things first. Please complete the above required reading.

Hi @kburleigh Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation (after a short while) for information on how to find;
  • Starkey Inspire X 2023.1 aka older-v27.0 (for Multi-Brand)
But first you need to read a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF file named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids) where you will find detailed instructions for how to install Starkey ProFit and Inspire for only-Starkey-brand-hearing-aids And, separate detailed instructions for Starkey-Multi-Brand-hearing-aids.

At this moment I am unsure about which Starkey hearing aid model equates to the (ReBranded Audibel VIA 2400) model so I can't say for sure if Noahlink Wireless is the correct hearing aid p[programming device.

But first things first. Please complete the above required reading.
Thank you. I actually read the mentioned pdf file before the request to get all the info I could. Appreciate it!

Good; you will need to run the legacy Inspire software (as MultiBrand) and not the newer ProFit. Here's a clip from a DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Starkey) which may give us some clues as to whether Noahlink Wireless will work as a hearing aid programming device;

Special Credit/Thanks to helpful HoH-member @fireinzel for help with the Starkey Inspire models.
  • Legend: NW = Noahlink Wireless/Caution: Noah, NOAHlink & Noahlink Wireless are 3 different things
  • Legend: HP = (Hi Pro or mini Pro) with cables and also maybe flexstrips or adapters
  • Legend: SL = SurfLink Wireless
  • Legend: TL =TruLink Wireless

• See this Cable Guide as reference for Genesis/Evolv models.
  • 2021-Q3 Evolv AI RIC R = NW or TL
  • 2021-Q3 Evolv AI RIC 312 = NW or TL
  • 2021-Q3 Evolv AI Micro RIC 312 = NW or TL
  • 2021-Q3 Evolv AI BTE R = NW or TL
  • 2021-Q3 Evolv AI BTE 13 = NW or TL
  • 2021-Q3 Evolv AI BTE 13 PP = NW
  • 2021-Q3 Evolv AI Custom 2.4 GHz = NW or TL
  • 2021-Q3 Evolv AI Custom = HP + Orange Flex Strip
  • See this Cable Guide as reference for (Livio Edge AI or Livio AI, Livio, Halo iQ, Muse iQ, SoundLens, Synergy iQ)
  • 2020-Q1 (Livio Edge AI or Livio AI or Livio) RIC R = NW or TL
  • 2020-Q1 ( (Livio Edge AI or Livio AI or Livio) RIC 312 = NW or TL
  • 2020-Q1 ( (Livio Edge AI or Livio AI or Livio) Micro RIC 312 = NW or TL
  • 2020-Q1 ( (Livio Edge AI or Livio AI or Livio) BTE R = NW or TL
  • 2020-Q1 ( (Livio Edge AI or Livio AI or Livio) BTE 13 = NW or TL
  • 2020-Q1 ( (Livio Edge AI or Livio AI or Livio) Custom 2.4 GHz = NW or TL
  • 2020-Q1 ( (Livio Edge AI or Livio AI or Livio) Custom R = NW or TL
  • 2020-Q1 (Picasso Custom* = SL , (i* = Wireless models, denoted with “i” in the technology tier)
  • 2020-Q1 (Picasso Custom = HP + Orange Flex Strip
  • 2020-Q1 (Halo iQ RIC 13 = NW or TL or HP with Starkey cables (straight)
  • 2017-Q1 Halo iQ RIC 312 = NW or TL or HP with Starkey cables (straight)
  • 2017-Q1 Muse iQ RIC R = SL
  • 2017-Q1 Muse iQ RIC 312 = SL or HP with Starkey cables (straight)
  • 2017-Q1 Muse iQ Micro RIC 312 = SL or HP with Starkey cables (straight)
  • 2017-Q1 Muse iQ Micro BTE 13 = SL or HP with Starkey cables (straight)
  • 2017-Q1 Muse iQ Micro BTE 13 PP = SL or HP with Starkey cables (straight)
  • 2017-Q1 Muse iQ Mini BTE 312 = SL or HP with Orange Flex Strips and Starkey cables
  • 2017-Q1 Muse iQ Custom = SL or HP with Orange Flex Strips and Starkey cables
  • 2017-Q1 Muse RIC R = SL
  • 2017-Q1 Muse RIC 312 = SL or HP
  • 2017-Q1 Muse Micro RIC 312 = SL or HP
  • 2017-Q1 Muse Micro BTE 13 = SL or HP
  • 2017-Q1 Muse Micro BTE 13 PP = SL or HP
  • 2017-Q1 Muse Mini BTE 312 = SL or HP
  • 2017-Q1 Muse Custom* = SL , (i* = Wireless models, denoted with “i” in the technology tier)
  • 2017-Q1 Muse Custom = HP with Orange Flex Strips and Starkey cables
  • 2016-Q1 SoundLens Custom = HP with Orange Flex Strips and Starkey cables
  • 2016-Q1 Synergy iQ* Custom IIC = SL , (i* = Wireless models, denoted with “i” in the technology tier)
  • 2016-Q1 Synergy Custom IIC = HP with Orange Flex Strips and Starkey cables
  • 2016-Q1 Halo 2 RIC 13 = NW or TL or HP
  • 2016-Q1 Halo 2 RIC 312 = NW or TL or HP

request Starkey fitting software. Thanks.

Hi @Chrisp04 Welcome;
Starkey software requires that you run the database system (PatientBase) and not the fitting software itself.
Here's a clip below from a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software);

Important: To run the Starkey software, you must run PatientBase, not the software itself! The first time you run PatientBase, you will be asked to specify a username and password. Choose an easy-to-remember username and password and keep it in mind or you will be locked out of PatientBase!

There are three software components. PatientBase is required, and then optionally, choose to install one or both of the fitting software components depending on your needs.

• PatientBase (client database)
  • Starkey Inspire X (for Legacy hearing aids) is hidden
  • Starkey ProFit (for newer/current hearing aids) is hidden

Back