DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2)

Hello, I need for MAICO Capto hearing aid fitting software. Can you help me?
Please read your PM/Conversation in an hour or so for information on how to find (Maico Oasis 26.2+OasisNXT 2020.1) for some models of ReBranded Bernafon hearing aids.

Hello, I am looking for Connexx 9.11 software for my Signia c&go.
I already have Noahlink Wireless 2.
Thank you very much for your help.

Hi @qwe Welcomel
Better yet use Connexx 9.12
Please read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find Connexx 9.12.0/SiFit9.12.10 for Signia Newer/Current

I'd like to thanks first for sending me ginie 2 link.
I'm wondering to know if i could conect my oticon more 3 directly to my laptop via Bluetooth without any third-party divices such as noah or etc

Sorry, No. The Bluetooth Protocol is used to pair two devices together for streaming, and cannot be used for the connection between hearing aids and hearing aid fitting software.

A hearing aid programming device is always required, and for your (Oticon More RICs or BTEs) you will need to use the (BLE/Bluetooth Low Energy) wireless connection device Noahlink Wireless, or better yet the recommended Noahlink Wireless 2.

Last edited:
Also; In general, instructions for choosing a hearing aid programming device can be accessed from inside the manufacturer’s fitting software. For Oticon you can use use the following Help command; (Genie 2 / Help / Instructions for use / → Guides-PDF Programming devices and cable overview H2-23);

I am reading through the guide for the first time, but I am unable to locate the document referred to as "Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids". Was that removed and it's just a dead reference now? I've checked both the legacy and live DropBox archives, and scoured through the forum.

Ignore that, I'm not familiar with DropBox and didn't see the live archive has a file list :rolleyes:

Hello!

I have a pair of Signia Silk 7x hearing aids that I want to adapt myself. I need the Connexx connection software and the Bluetooth connector module.

Do you have a download link for the software and what is the name of the Bluetooth device that Signia uses in these models? I don't think the NoahLink 2 will do...

Thank you!

• You can use the latest Connexx Signia which is (Connexx9.12.2 SiFit 9.12.1 forSignia)
  • Use a (Hi Pro or min iPro) hearing aid programming device along with standard CS44 programming cables plus 3-conductor flexstrips
  • Hearing aid batteries are required to provide power for the hearing aid (see image/Step #1 below)
  • Here's a link to → Signia's Product Portfolio 2021
  • Read your PM/Conversation after a while for information about how to find (Connexx9.12.2 SiFit 9.12.1 forSignia)

c2.jpg

Please tell me how I can access the free download of the Oticon Genie 2 software? The response on the forum is: nothing 404 Not Found - HTTP.

Please read your PM/Conversation for info on how to find Bernafon OasisNxt 2024.2 ;)

Back