You should use Bernafon Oasis 26.2 - Not Bernafon Oasis 21.1

pvc

Reaction score
Recently, I saw Bernafon Oasis 21.1 Legacy fitting software being offered in a galaxy far far away. Do yourself a favor and avoid this older version!

First of all, it does not contain the latest legacy hearing aid models! Aside from lacking the ability to program the last legacy models it may also be missing other things like bug fixes, or even missing firmware updates! Aside from the missing models, I have no way of knowing what (may or may not be missing) from this older version of Legacy fitting software?? I'll bet you don't know either.

Guess what else? Legacy hearing aid fitting software does not have an Updater. So It will remain an incomplete version forever!!

Bottom line: Avoid the incomplete Oasis 21.1 version. You can think about it. But don't do it!

Oasis 21.1.pngOasis 21.1 Models.png

This is your Huckleberry;
Oasis 26.2.pngOasis 26.2 Models.png

Last edited:
The (previously mentioned) recent link to Bernafon Oasis 21.1 Legacy fitting software in another forum has disappeared. Good!

Unless someone has a specific reason for using a down-leveled version of fitting software, then these intermediate versions should be avoided.

When in doubt read the DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software) which I strive to keep up-to-date.

Last edited:
The (previously mentioned) recent link to Bernafon Oasis 21.1 Legacy fitting software in another forum has disappeared. Good!

Unless someone has a specific reason for using a down-leveled version of fitting software, then these intermediate versions should be avoided.

When in doubt read the DIY School PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software) which I strive to keep up-to-date.
Does 21.1 not have the ability to auto update to the last legacy one?

Dang :/

No! Legacy hearing aid fitting software has no Updater capability. None, Zip, Nada!

The updaters came along late in the game, and the updaters work to update only newer/current software and not older/Legacy software.

Back