Widex COMPASS GPS v4.7 - (Wait now v4.8 is available too) - WIDEX SMARTRIC AVAILABLE

Thanks @menglxs !

HMm; It is likely simple to find "GPS Tools" but I don't have any Widex hearing Aids and it doesn't show up for me.

But does anyone know how to get past the password protection???

c1.jpg

Hi @mukrai Welcome
Read your conversation in a short while for info on how to find Widex Compass GPS 4.8

I have a pair of Widex moment hearing aids and was wondering if you'd be kind enough to send me the Compass software to program them please?

Hi @Apraeh Welcome
Sure, Read your conversation in a short while for info on how to find Widex Compass GPS 4.8

¡Hola!
Necesitaría el Compass GPS y saber qué más necesito para conectar mi Evoke 50 Fashion.
¡Gracias!

Hola @danield Welcome
Read your PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Widex Compass GPS 4.8

Password ?
Here's a clip from a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software);

Widex Compass GPS - username/password; When you run Compass GPS simply accept default Initials/Password (ADM/GPS) and click Log in. Some ppl mistakenly think that you can enter your own password. You cannot enter you own password. You must accept the default password and continue by clicking (Log in); Special Thanks to HoH-Community member @menglxs for help with login issues.

c1.jpg

The same Initials/Password (ADM/GPS) will also work for the GPS Console which you may need to use for Database Export/Import. The GPS Console is located in the same folder as Compass.exe;

screenshot-2024-07-22-061928-png.764

c1-png.767

Last edited:
Could anyone be so kind as to help me get Widex Compass GPS 4. 8? Much appreciated in advance.

Hi @Nokvug Welcome;
Read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Widex Compass GPS 4.8

Hi. I've been trialling Widex HA for a while and have now ordered a pair of SmartRIC 440's.
Is it possible to get the Compass GPS software?

I'm looking for the software to adjust my Widex SmartRic 440 HA. I can't seem to find it. My audi is happy for me making fine adjustments as it saves everyone time and money. Many thanks in advance.

Hi @greg-g Welcome;
Sorry if I have missed your previous request??
Read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Widex Compass GPS 4.8

I'm looking for the compass gps software for my widex moment 440 hearing aids.
Can I obtain a copy of the software?
Thanks!

Back