Widex bte 13 programming boot

sajjad

Reaction score
Hi all,Does anyone knows about programming boot of widex legacy 13 bte Hearing aids,if someone can send me the picture and number of boot thanks

Heare pictures

Attachments

• IMG-20240125-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20240125-WA0032.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20240125-WA0031.jpg
    IMG-20240125-WA0031.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20240125-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20240125-WA0030.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 3
It would help to know the Model Name?

First some history:
All of the models that use Widex Compass GPS fitting software use wireless fitting, not cables, period. And, initially Widex Compass GPS did not list Noahlink Wireless as a programming device.

As of 2021-Q2, Noahlink Wireless has been added as a Compass GPS programming device. However, only for the MOMENT model, and you may need to update your hearing aid firmware using the Widex MOMENT App before you can use NoahLink Wireless.

Prior to Widex Compass GPS fitting software we don't have much information. Here's a clip from DIY School Hearing Aids PDF (Fitting Instructions Widex Compass GPS) and this → Link To Widex Cable Guide which shows the Cables, Pills, and Boots. login required for image expansion

c1.jpg

Last edited:
Long story/short; For BTE's, I think you will need a pair of four-prong cables and a pair of BTE Boots. There are two styles of boots. Which style do you need? I dunno? Where can you find the cables and boots? I dunno? These are rare as hen's teeth. login required for image expansion

c2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks pvc for reply It's old model hearing aid I think it can be fitted with widex compass software I thought i only need boots with cs44 cable but now I have to find boots and as well as different type of 4 pin cables

Use a higher level of curiosity!! ;)
  • Run Widex Compass V5.8 fitting software
  • Click Selection in left pane
  • Select a BTE model
  • Now poke around, Click something (see big red arrows) ;)
  • Select a different BTE model; Now poke around again , Click something. login required for image expansion
c1.png

Last edited:
login required for image expansion
c2.png

Last edited:
Perhaps I can say that differently/friendlier; ;)
  • Widex Compass GPS fits wireless only (except for one model, Widex CIC-Micro). For this one exception, use the WIDEX PRO LINK connector (which fits on top of the WIDEX PRO LINK) as an additional add-on device!
  • Widex Compass V5.8 fits Legacy Widex hearing aids. But the (GUI/Graphical User Interface) is poorly developed. So you have to first; select a hearing aid model and second; try clicking every possible (button/dropdown-menu/help-menu) to get additional help/information about the selected model. If your hearing aids are not connected (which they are not because you don't have the cables and boots) then you can do no harm but clicking anything and everything in the fitting software to find additional documentation.

Back