Which Programming cable or Boots For starkey Z series itc (13)

sajjad

Reaction score
Hi all,Does anyone has any information about the programing cable or boots for starkey Z series itc (13).I searched in DIY SCHOOL (Hardware programing device for starkey).there is information about. Bte,Ric but not about Itc Z series Screenshot_20231129_235231_Dropbox.jpg

Oh, the Starkey Cable Guide "Links" are broken. I will see if I can find other links. Meanwhile, all of the tiny ITE, ITC, CIC, etc, are designated as one group named "Custom" and use SurfLink Wireless or (Hi Pro or mini Pro) with cables and also maybe flexstrips or adapters.

c1.jpg

There is more detail in the Inspire Cable Guide. But the (Cable Guide copies) that were stored on the Internet seem to be unreliable. So you will need to get the Cable Guide from inside the Inspire fitting software. Try Inspire Help/Cables and Connectors until I come up with precise instructions. It a little complicated due to multiple cable guide documents.

Last edited:
Okay, I fixed the Cable Guide broken links in DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Starkey).

Last edited:
Back