Unlocking Locked Hearing Aids - recent DIY School updates

pvc

Reaction score
I have made some updates to the DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File named (Unlocking Locked Hearing Aids) which I will highlight below. Though (as usual) you are better served to reference the document from DIY School cloud-storage because the cloud-storage documents are kept up-to-date whereas forum posts tend to become obsolete over time.

This is a team effort which collects information from various members and documents our collective knowledge. Future contributions by members are welcomed! Here's some clips:

Note that forum images may appear as icons (not full size) until you are Logged in as a forum member.

c1.jpg
c2.jpg

Last edited:
I have made some updates to the DIY School (v2.1) PDF File named (Unlocking Locked Hearing Aids) which I will highlight below. Though (as usual) you are better served to reference the document from DIY School (v2.1) cloud-storage because the cloud-storage documents are kept up-to-date whereas forum posts tend to become obsolete over time.

This is a team effort which collects information from various members and documents our collective knowledge. Future contributions by members are welcomed! Here's some clips:

Note that forum images may appear as icons (not full size) until you are Logged in as a forum member.

View attachment 133
View attachment 134
Nice information,is unitron vista code available?

HMm; It seems that someone had this -> Unitron Vista:fit on an old computer and then the old computer died.

We have not seen Vista:fit since. Internet searches come up with old junk links for spam.

Last edited:
Ya I also didn't see vistafit yet and also searched alot in Internet but as you say all junk links,again thank you to see and reply all posts

Back