Sonic velocity 6 programing problem

sajjad

Reaction score
Hi,I have a pair of sonic velocity(v6) Hearing aids, I tried expressfit 5.9,expressfit 6.4 and expressfit 2017 with Hipro and cs44 cable but it is not connecting with none of these 3 softwares, can anyone say me from which software it can be fitted thanksIMG-20231202-WA0038.jpg

re-print from Readme.txt file;

There are two EXPRESSfit 6.4 Setup.exe files for installing EXPRESSfit 6.4.

Since fitting software for DIYers is always installed as Standalone without using the Noah system database software (currently Noah 4), you should install EXPRESSfit 6.4 using the Setup.exe file from the folder named (EXPRESSfit_Standalone).
----------------------------------------

There are multiple versions of EXPRESSfit – which do I use for each product?

EXPRESSfit Pro:
Enchant
Captivate

EXPRESSfit 2017:
Celebrate
Cheer
Journey
Bliss
Charm
Pep
Flip
Varicom

Older Sonic products are programmed using EXPRESSfit 6.4. These products include:
Velocity, Ion, Endura, Touch, Groove, Innova, Balance, Applause, Natura Pro, and Natura 2SE Altair

NOTE: EXPRESSfit 6.4 is not compatible with current version of Windows 10. Maybe run Windows 10 using setup through Compatibility Troubleshooter and after installation run application with modified properties that are high - resolution scaling override. Also Windows 7, works for EXPRESSfit 6.4
----------------------------------------

What programming interfaces can be used with the EXPRESSfit Fitting System?

EXPRESSfit Pro and EXPRESSfit 2017 support the following programming interfaces:
HI-PRO, HI-PRO 2, USB HI-PRO
NOAHlink
FittingLINK 3.0 (2.4 GHz only)
FittngLINK 2.0
EXPRESSlink3
Noahlink Wireless (2.4 GHz only)
EXPRESSfit 6.4 supports the following programming interfaces:
NOAHlink
EXPRESSlink

Sometimes the hearing aids cannot get "power" from the cable connection and they need to get "power" from the hearing aid battery, and therefore the battery door needs to be closed so that the battery door contacts can connect to the hearing aid contacts.

But I don't know if this applies to the velocity(v6) model, and I cannot tell from the picture if closing the battery door is possible with the cable plugged in??

Click Help within the EXPRESSfit 6.4 fitting software and look around/search for a cable connection diagram, or cable connection instructions.

Thanks PVC for replies I run expressfit 6.4 with Windows 7,you mean expressfit 6.4 only supports expresslink and Noahlink interfaces not Hipro?

it means Hipro will program velocity 6,thanks alot I will try again as your guidance many many thanks

Back