Roger on v2

Cleverish2001

Reaction score
Looking if anyone can advise me
I have a set of ambio 77 Bluetooth my employer has just purchased a roger on v2 with the adapters I’ve paired it up an it shows up on my iPhone BeMore app all perfectly
When I’m on a teams call my colleagues can hear me no problem but I can hear them very faintly an I have all the volumes up to maximum
Anyone any tips on what I’m doing wrong I’ve contacted phonak but waiting on a response from them
Thanks in advance

HMm; I have somewhat ignored these extra microphone gadgets for a long time now, especially the Roger On devices which require purchasing licenses (one per hearing I believe).

I have seen many discussions about Roger On. Though, all the discussions were for Phonak hearing aids, and not GN ReSound hearing aids? I believe your Danalogic Ambio 77 hearing aids are ReBranded GN ReSound hearing aids.

There is another APP→ myRogerMic, which allows you to control the (Roger V2 itself). But again, it's a Phonak App??

I can't say for sure but you may be running afoul of some compatibility issues with your ReBranded GN ReSound hearing aids? Maybe ask user MDB on another forum. btw; Also ask him who designed his pretty (shiny green Avatar)? ;) Hahaha

Looking if anyone can advise me
I have a set of ambio 77 Bluetooth my employer has just purchased a roger on v2 with the adapters I’ve paired it up an it shows up on my iPhone BeMore app all perfectly
When I’m on a teams call my colleagues can hear me no problem but I can hear them very faintly an I have all the volumes up to maximum
Anyone any tips on what I’m doing wrong I’ve contacted phonak but waiting on a response from them
Thanks in advance
What type of adapters do you have for your Roger?
When you are on a team call, what program do you see in the BeMore APP that your hearing aid is using?
Maybe you need to adjust the gain of the T coil+Mic programme or the DAI programme in the SmartFit software.

What type of adapters do you have for your Roger?
When you are on a team call, what program do you see in the BeMore APP that your hearing aid is using?
Maybe you need to adjust the gain of the T coil+Mic programme or the DAI programme in the SmartFit software.
what I have phonak roger x receiver and GN resound audio input shoe I’ve been to audiology and they have said my HA are programmed correctly the BeMore app shows that the roger on is connected properly an all volume levels are high
Going to try an turn down one of them later to see if this helps when I’m using Microsoft teams my volume is really low even tho everything is turned up to max

what I have phonak roger x receiver and GN resound audio input shoe I’ve been to audiology and they have said my HA are programmed correctly the BeMore app shows that the roger on is connected properly an all volume levels are high
Going to try an turn down one of them later to see if this helps when I’m using Microsoft teams my volume is really low even tho everything is turned up to max
You should be needing to manually switch your hearing aids to the DAI programme in the BeMore APP so that your hearing aids can use the phonak roger x receiver and GN resound audio input shoe to receive the sound coming from Roger on.

You should be needing to manually switch your hearing aids to the DAI programme in the BeMore APP so that your hearing aids can use the phonak roger x receiver and GN resound audio input shoe to receive the sound coming from Roger on.
I’m unsure how to check that will have a look into that on my break thank you

Ah progress; Thanks @menglxs - Watch this→ UTube Video (at one minute/15 seconds) to see how to switch programs with the BeMore APP.

Hopefully your Audiologist has added an additional program, which will select your GN resound audio input shoes as the source for streaming audio. Also, I think you need two shoes, (one for each hearing aid) attached to the bottom of your hearing aids. Though, I could be wrong about two shoes. Perhaps, only one shoe can be used?

shopping

Last edited:
Ah progress; Thanks @menglxs - Watch this→ UTube Video (at one minute/15 seconds) to see how to switch programs with the BeMore APP.

Hopefully your Audiologist has added an additional program, which will select your GN resound audio input shoes as the source for streaming audio. Also, I think you need two shoes, (one for each hearing aid) attached to the bottom of your hearing aids. Though, I could be wrong about two shoes. Perhaps, only one shoe can be used?

shopping
Thank you will watch this later yeah I have 2 shoes one for each an as far I’m aware it’s been programmed to the correct setting just think I’m missing something out somewhere will continue to look
I have a meeting with my accessibility team on Monday to try it out

Ah, progress; thanks @menglxs - Watch this→ UTube Video (at one minute/15 seconds) to see how to switch channels using the BeMore APP.

Hopefully your audiologist has added an extra programme that will select your GN resound audio input shoes as the source for streaming audio. Also, I think you need two shoes (one for each hearing aid) attached to the bottom of your hearing aids. However, I could be wrong about two shoes. Perhaps only one shoe can be used?

shopping
Yes, first the audiologist needs to add the DAI programme for the hearing aid at SamrtFit before you can manually switch to the DAI programme in the BeMore APP.

Back