Request for Aurafit Audionova 5.5 software

sajjad

Reaction score
Hi Does anyone Have Aurafit Audionova 5.5 fitting software,if anyone has old version then its also fine we can update it thanks

AFAIK: We have not found any copies yet. Here's a clip from DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software);

c1.jpg

Ya I know that you couldn't find yet I believe if you find I will be first one to get it , i posted in the form that maybe any other member has found it thanks

:) Yes I understand. Just wanted to emphasize we're looking for a Unitron TrueFit variant.

There is a newer version of Aura:fit AudioNova 5.6 which is a version of Unitron TrueFit 5.6
But we don't know where to find the old version, much less this newer 5.6 version :rolleyes:

I am waiting for Aura:fit AudioNova newer and older if you have newer version then please send the link to me thanks
There is a newer version of Aura:fit AudioNova 5.6 which is a version of Unitron TrueFit 5.6
But we don't know where to find the old version, much less this newer 5.6 version :rolleyes:

O
But we don't know where to find the old version, much less this newer 5.6 version

Oh sorry I thought you are saying that I have new version my English is weak and sometimes problem to understand, Hopefully any day we will find thanks

Back