Request for Aura:fit AudioNova 5.1

sajjad

Reaction score
Hi all,I have a pair of audionova T (up675) Hearing aids. As instructions by PVC Audionova T can be fitted by Aura:fit AudioNova 5.1,if anyone have Audionova 5.1 software please send me, many thanks

An old version would also be helpful because the old version may be updatable to the current 5.1 version.
For example; "AudioNovaAurafitCustomer4.3.0" or similar.

An old version would also be helpful because the old version may be updatable to the current 5.1 version.
For example; "AudioNovaAurafitCustomer4.3.0" or similar.
I tried Relate Aurafit 4.3 to update but failed and here is no any update option ,if you can update then please inform me thanks

Maybe you tried "RelateAurafitCustomer4.3..." which has been found. But this is for United Healthcare Relate ReBranded models.

If you find an old version specifically for AudioNova or Novasense then let us know and perhaps we can get it updated to the 5.1 version.

I couldn't find it in Internet search and also in ebay hopefully we find it any day, thanks alot PVC

Also, I cannot find it! My only point is that an earlier version may work. You don't specifically need 5.1.
But at this time we cannot find any version!

Back