Phonak Target software link

kshermy

Reaction score
Hi, Please some help. I am looking for a link to Phonak Target software. I am running Target 10.0 on a Windows 10 computer and now have a new Windows 11 computer. I understand even the older Target versions update automatically but I would prefer a newer version for my new computer. I happily found that the Phonak Sphere fittings came with my upgrade and connected flawlessly on Windows 10.
Thank you
Ken Sherman

Hi Ken; Please read your PM/Conversation for how to find Phonak Target 10.0.0

Hi, Please some help. I am looking for a link to Phonak Target software. I am running Target 10.0 on a Windows 10 computer and now have a new Windows 11 computer. I understand even the older Target versions update automatically but I would prefer a newer version for my new computer. I happily found that the Phonak Sphere fittings came with my upgrade and connected flawlessly on Windows 10.
Thank you
Ken Sherman
PVC thank you very much. I am up and running on Target 10 and checking out Sphere AI vs Apple ANC for speech in noise

I installed Phonak Target 10 on a new Windows 11 computer with the new Snapdragon Elite chip. Target seems to run just fine but I am not sure about the Noah Link wireless driver. It seems to have problems. Maybe someone has encountered and solved this issue

There is a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF file named (Noahlink Wireless 2 - DIY User Guide) which attempts to document any issues that you may have.

Can you provide a description of the driver problem?

One common issue crops up when you plug Noahlink Wireless into a USB port on your computer BEFORE installing the hearing aid fitting software because the hearing aid fitting software provides the Noahlink Wireless driver.

Hi @lydia Wlcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for how to find Phonak Target 10.0

Hi @Manatin Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for info about how to find Phonak Target 10.0

Last edited:
مرحبا اخي انا بحاجة الى برنامج لم اجده بحثت عنه طويلا هل يمكنك مساعدتي وارسال رابط لملف التحميل حتى استطيع تحميله وشكرا جزيلا

Hello brother, I need a program that I did not find, I searched for it for a long time, can you help me and send a link to the download file so that I can download it, and thank you very muchمرحبا اخي انا بحاجة الى برنامج لم اجده بحثت عنه طويلا هل يمكنك مساعدتي وارسال رابط لملف التحميل حتى استطيع تحميله وشكرا جزيلا
Hi @mohammad Welcome;
Assuming you want Phonak Target 10.0 please read your PM/Conversation for info about how to find Phonak Target 10.0

Hello, nice to meet you.
I found this forum from Korea.
I want to try fitting my own hearing aid.
I am looking for the latest version of Phonak Target program.
I would appreciate your help.

Back