Oticon Genie 2 Copying settings to another hearing aid

theVoice

Reaction score
Question to those of you familiar with Oticon aids and Genie 2 software. I have fine tuned my Oticon More 1-T (battery) aids and would like to copy all of the settings to a newly acquired pair of Oticon Real 1-R aids. Other HA's (ie. Signia - Connexx) have the ability to "mimic fit" for 2 different Signia models, is there a way to do this in Genie 2 without manually entering all the settings, gain, etc...?

Appreciate advice and input!

Run Genie 2 then click Help / Help on Genie 2 / Type transfer into the search box and press Enter...

c1.jpg

Last edited:
On a similar note.
Is there a location on the PC where previous saved sessions are saved?
Pulling out my hair trying to find the folder location if one exists.

It's inside Genie 2. Hang on. I will find an example from DIY School Hearing Aids.

Last edited:
Is there a location on the PC where previous saved sessions are saved?
It's inside Genie 2. Hang on. I will find an example from DIY School Hearing Aids.

It's in the first "CLIENT" step.

Read a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File named (02 How to Program your Hearing Aids) and scroll down to the section named (Reverting Back to Older Database Sessions);
c2.jpg

Last edited:
But in the case of Transferring the settings, I think you should create a new Client, for example
  • Old Client = Joe-Mores
  • New-Client = Joe-Reals

Last edited:
But in the case of Transferring the settings, I think you should create a new Client, for example
  • Old Client = Joe-Mores
  • New-Client = Joe-Reals
I made a few back up clients of the source (More) in case something went wrong, proceeded with the transfer to the Real 1's and it worked like a charm! Thanks again!

It's inside Genie 2. Hang on. I will find an example from DIY School.

It's in the first "CLIENT" step.

Read a DIY School PDF File named (02 How to Program your Hearing Aids) and scroll down to the section named (Reverting Back to Older Database Sessions);
View attachment 350
Thanks PVC, appreciate the help.

Back