Noahlink Wireless 2 – DIY User Guide - $130/$140-USD range

pvc

Reaction score
I have updated the DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF file named (Noahlink Wireless 2 – DIY User Guide) to say that currently (as-of 2024-Q3) the China price for either device seems to be in the $130/$140-USD range, and I have not yet seen any significant price drop for the older Noahlink Wireless devices, so now you should get the newer Noahlink Wireless 2 at this current price range. Here's a clip;

Noahlink Wireless 2 – DIY User Guide

Noahlink Wireless 2 uses a modern USB-C connector cable and, provides support for Bluetooth Low Energy/BLE 5.3 (vs older BLE 4.2) for the older Noahlink Wireless device.
noahlink_wireless2_productwithlogo-png.435
USB C.jpg

As-of 2024-Q3 Noahlink Wireless 2 devices are becoming readily available and easily purchased. DIYers should try to find a good price for the newer Noahlink Wireless 2 or alternatively, a dirt cheap price for the older Noahlink Wireless.

Currently (as-of 2024-Q3) the China price for either device seems to be in the $130/$140-USD range, and I have not yet seen any significant price drop for the older Noahlink Wireless devices, so you should opt for the newer Noahlink Wireless 2 at the current price range.

Note of caution: There is still no Apple ARM driver available for Noahlink Wireless (and also for Noahlink Wireless 2) so this still cannot be used for newer ARM technology (Apple silicon) based computers (even under emulation).

Last edited:
Today I saw a Noahlink Wireless 2 for $135 USD/free shipping on AliExpress.

Wait, What? Wrong cable? This from Hoh-Community member @dcmprshn on another forum;
Ordered the Noahlink 2 from Aliexpress. Was surprised how quickly it was delivered. Worked as expected but it did not come with a usb c cable. Instead it came with a usb 2.0 cable

Maybe try to contact the seller to make sure they ship a USB-C cable (like this);

usb-c-jpg.711

Last edited:
I saw Noahlink Wireless 2 on Amazon for $190. That's a little pricey compared to the $130/$140-USD current prices elsewhere. But some ppl tend to have more trust for the Cadabra Inc platform. :rolleyes:

Back