Noah wireless 2

Royozz

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I m glad to find this community!! Finaly i van tweak my hearing aids myself soon.
I have oticon and phonak aids .
Can i use thé same Noah wireless 2 for this?
Is it save to buy thé Noah wireless from eBay?
Greetings from belgium

Is it save to buy thé Noah wireless from eBay?
Yes, as safe as any other things you buy from EBay.

I have oticon and phonak aids .
Can i use thé same Noah wireless 2 for this?
It depends on which hearing aid model. In very general terms newer hearing aid models tend to use (Noahlink Wireless 2/Noahlink Wireless) and older hearing aid models tend to use wired hearing aid programming devices.

For more specific instructions on which hearing aid programming device to use you can read these two DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF Files;
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak
Alternatively, you can just say which Oticon model, and which Phonak model, and ask for advice on which hearing aid programming device to use ;)

FYI; The DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) access portals are at your finger tips via 24/7 cloud storage access.
  • Start here → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) to find the access portals
  • You can easily find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Back