NHS Phonak Nova PR Nathos

ColsPhonakisbroke

Reaction score
Hi, my hearing aids are used for streaming online and calls.

Today, I charged them both to full, at 10am and at 7pm, the left one switched itself off, due to a drained battery, but there was still 75% in the left one. Is my hearing aid broke? Or is it because I've taken multiple calls and streamed for hours? It's never done this before.

That doesn't seem like a healthy battery. Watch your battery levels for a few days to get a history.

Is this the Phonak Nova PR Nathos BTE hearing aid with Slim Tubes? I am guessing it is near end-of-useful-life because it has no battery doors, and therefore when the batteries fail, the hearing aids are not easily repairable. When sent back to the manufacturer for factory repair, they just replace the hearing aids instead of repairing them.

Though, maybe we can find a repair-service shop that might replace the batteries for a price??

c1.jpg

Last edited:
This is one → Hella-Expensive repair service and they seem to glue the pre-existing/old wires to the new batteries. Likely using conductive glue. It's not for me because it costs too much. Over $600 USD. Yikes that's too much!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back