Kind Hearing Aids

sajjad

Reaction score
Hello,Does anyone know about kind Hearing aids (brand).today first time I have known about these,if anyone has software older and newer then please I need that,thanks

Yes, you can Run either (Starkey Pro Fit or Starkey Inspire) as Multi-Brand and append "KINDFitting" as a parameter.
Here's a Clip from a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software) ;
Note that forum images may appear as icons (not full size) until you are Logged in as a forum member.
c1.jpg

Last edited:
In simpler terms and assuming (Starkey Inspire and PatientBase) are already installed;

Open a Windows Run Command
Paste exactly this; C:\Program Files (x86)\Starkey Laboratories\Inspire OS\Starkey.Inspire.Host.PatientBase.exe launch KINDFitting

Note that forum images may appear as icons (not full size) until you are Logged in as a forum member.
c1.png

Yes, you can Run either (Starkey Pro Fit or Starkey Inspire) as Multi-Brand and select "KINDFitting" as a parameter.
Here's a Clip from a DIY School (v2.1) PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software) ;
View attachment 121

Yes, you can Run either (Starkey Pro Fit or Starkey Inspire) as Multi-Brand and select "KINDFitting" as a parameter.
Here's a Clip from a DIY School (v2.1) PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software) ;
View attachment 121
Thank you, thank you very much for information I will try it

In simpler terms and assuming (Starkey Inspire and PatientBase) are already installed;

Open a Windows Run Command
Paste exactly this; C:\Program Files (x86)\Starkey Laboratories\Inspire OS\Starkey.Inspire.Host.PatientBase.exe launch KINDFitting

View attachment 122
Hello, I just checked my laptop I don't have starkey inspire software, could you send me the link ,older and newer thank you so much

It is readily available from an Internet search/UPDATE NO LONGER READILY AVAILABLE. The instructions for finding (Starkey Inspire and/or Starkey Pro Fit) and also the required PatientBase are in a DIY School PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software). Here's a Clip;

c2.jpg

Last edited:
In case someone is unfamiliar with using Internet searches, here's the search links;
Download both, Install PatientBase, then Install Inspire 2023, and you will likely get a popup option to install Pro Fit.
Pay close attention to the username & password you assign to PatientBase!

Back