Help Genie 2 link

Dami91

Reaction score
hello, I'm new here, looking for a link to Oticon's GENIE 2 software. I have a degree in acoustics and I would like to help parents with oticona hearing aids. I have the necessary programming devices.

Hi @Dami91 Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find Oticon Genie2 2024.1.22

Also; the DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) access portals are at your finger tips via 24/7 cloud storage access.
  • Start here → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) to find the access portals
  • You can easily find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Last edited:
After reading DIY school a dozen Times one question remains to me. What is the easiest way/procedure with Genie and Noahlink 2 to only look into your HA's settings without saving anything or messing around? Is there a shortcut without creating a new Client and the fitting proces?
Thx.

What is the easiest way/procedure with Genie and Noahlink 2 to only look into your HA's settings without saving anything or messing around? Is there a shortcut without creating a new Client and the fitting process?
Sorry; I had to move that into "Legacy" because DIY School (non Legacy) was getting too full. :eek:

Here's a clip from a DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Opn-OpnS);

Simulate Tip: Genie2 has a Simulate feature on the Welcome screen. You can use the Simulate feature to get a feel for how the software works without even connecting your hearing aids to the software.

Also, this is a common feature in most modern hearing aid fitting software. Though, the feature may be named differently.

Oh, it is also mentioned (with pictures) in a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (01 Explore the manufacturer's software);

Oh, it is also mentioned (with pictures) in a DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (01 Explore the manufacturer's software);
Yes, I have seen that Chapter. Pretty complete and detailed manual. Thx.

Back