Hello!

nacl

Reaction score
Hey there!

I use HA since 13 or 15 years. My hearing problems come with the high frequencies (and tinnitus).

Everything was fine until I moved country, then one day my Oticon's stopped working... got new Phonak's but my audiologist here is just unable to fine tuning them accordingly to my needs.... so after a lot of frustration I decided to go into the DIY.. just waiting for my Noahlink wireless now.

Thanks!

Hi @nacl Welcome;
If you don't already have the Phonak Target fitting software then ask for it in a forum topic.

Also; the DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) access portals are at your finger tips via 24/7 cloud storage access.
  • Start here → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) to find the access portals
  • You can easily find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portals again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Just ask for a source to download Phonak Target 10.0.0

Last edited:
Fonak

Noahlink Kablosuz

Hangi program kullanilir regist onay lazimmi varmi onay numarASI
Registration approval is not required to install the Phonak Target 10.0.0 hearing aid fitting software.

It seems you are still confused about Noahlink Wireless. Noahlink Wireless is a hearing aid programming device. It is a hardware device that you plug into a USB port on your computer. A hearing aid programming device is required to wirelessly connect the Phonak fitting software to your hearing aids.

Noahlink-Wireless-Better-Than-Hi-pro-Usb-Hipro-Usb-Noahlink-Digital-Bluetooth-Wireless-Hearing-Aid-Programmer.jpg

Last edited:
Back