Fitting Software - Widex Compass V5.8 for older

pvc

Reaction score
Widex Compass V5.8 folder contains a ReadMe.txt file that says;
This text-clip is from the also-included file named (Compass Start-up Guide.PDF)
"If you open Compass without opening Noah first, Compass opens in Demo mode, and you can use the features in

the software, but you have no access to your client database, which means that you cannot save your fitting data."

I believe this wording means that you can use Widex Compass V5.8 to adjust/fit older/legacy hearing aids, and save the settings in the hearing aids. But you will be unable to save any fitting sessions into a database. Here's a Screen Clip showing two legacy Widex Series "CLEAR" hearing aid models; The list of series/models include: (CLEAR, SUPER, MENU, VITAL, Passion, mind, BABY, Inteo, AIKIA, Flash, REAL, Senso Diva, Senso Vita, Senso +, Senso P, Bravissimo, Bravo, Digital A, Logo, Quattro, Senso C).

Note that forum images may appear as icons (not full size) until you are Logged in as a forum member.
Compass V5.png

Last edited:
Hello, I need this software too, both from Widex, in case anyone has it there to send. Thank you

Check your PM/Conversarion (RE: Widex Compass V5.8 for older/Legacy) in a short while.

No, but I know where you can find Widex Compass GPS 4.5
Read you PM soon.

Back