Does the Costco chain (in China) carry the same hearing aids as Costco USA locations?

pvc

Reaction score
I am curious to know if the → Costco chain ( in China) carry the same hearing aids as Costco USA locations?

Here's a Clip from DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File named (Costco Hearing Aid List) showing USA Models;
The below clip may become outdated while the DIY School PDF file itself will have future updates.

c1.jpg

Last edited:
From what I see on Internet searches, maybe the Costco locations in China don't sell hearing aids??

Costco also sells hearing aids in China, but new hearing aids from major brands often start selling in China 0.5-3 years later than in North America and Western Europe.
To the regret of Chinese users, Phonak announced the end of its partnership with Costco before the KS10 was sold in China.
Now Costco is selling Philips HearLink 9030, Jabra Enhance Pro PM and Rexton's (I'm not sure of the model ) in China.

20231210203631.jpg
A deaf friend posted this picture he took at Costco, and oddly enough, the Jabra hearing aids on display at Costco look just like the RE961-DRWC on the Resound Quattro platform, and as I recall the earliest Jabra hearing aids were variations of the Resound One platform.

Sam's Club is also selling Oticon OPN S platform hearing aids and Lucid hearing aids in a few stores in China.

Back